Thursday, April 28, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge late post

Hello there,

Hope everyone is doing just fine. I am doing ok, I am on sick-leave at the moment taking care of myself. Anyhow, this weeks post got a little delayed and I apologize for that. So here it is, this weeks Monday Greetings Challenge at The Outlawz. The theme is: ANYTHING GOES and guess what? I am the host for this weeks challenge, Yeey me.:)

We on the DT group got not one but two sponsors this week as well, aren't we the lucky ones. We got the talented Angie's Cards and Digi's and here I used the image called Little Lila Picking Flowers. Then we have Creative Bug with the image Bella Picking Berries. This weeks sponsors will give you the following in prizes: Angie's will give: 3 images and
Creative Bug: 5 images.
Wow, how generous.

So with further ......... naw, just kidding. I will just leave you with my cards that I have done and feel free to comment what you think of them. I love both negative and positive feedback, otherwise I wouldn't be getting better in the small things that I might do wrong or even do a great job with.

Anyways, until next time ......... Craft on.




Upcoming challenges are:

MAY 2 APRIL SHOWER BRING MAY FLOWERS
MAY 9 LIVING ON THE EDGE - DIE CUT OR EDGE YOUR CARD
MAY 16 SPRING HAS SPRUNG
MAY 23 CIRCLES
MAY 30 ANYTHING GOES

1 comment: