Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge

Hello my crafty friends,

I am one of the DTs on The Outlawz; Monday Greetings Challenge and for this week we have not only one sponsor but two and boy was this fun. There are challenges that runs for each and every week of the day and then there is a monthly challenge if you are not familiar with The Outlawz page. I highly suggest that you join us and have some fun and meet wonderful talented crafty ladies around the world.

The theme for this week is Furry & Funny and our sponsors and images I chose to use for this week are: Dr Digi  with Mood Music and QKR with Sitting Pretty.

It's always a challenge when you have to do cards with a special theme and have limited images, or even if you can chose your own image from the sponsors. I do tell you that I have learned so much and challenged myself in so many different ways by being on the team. What I have the hardest time with is to choose a theme myself for when I am hosting the challenge.

If you aren't already a member of The Outlawz I highly recommend you to come and join us. As I said earlier there are so many different challenges to enter and so many nice prices to win. Come join now!!
For you who are a member of The Outlawz, please come and join us and have fun with our challenge this week - who knows; you may be our next winner of this challenge and maybe the winner of the month. Don't wait - get started and create and join in on the fun.

Anyways, until next time ........ Craft on!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment