Sunday, May 15, 2016

Confirmation Card

Hello again,

This weekend is a busy weekend, but why rest when you have full of activities all weekend. The oldest son had a sleep over at school, but he couldn't fall asleep so I had to get him around midnight. Saturday morning rise and shine and get ready for my little man's soccer games, who I am also the coach for. I just had to drive my older son back to school for some more fun with the friends.

Sunday means drive to my niece who lives around 1hr 15 min drive away to attend her Confirmation day. They grow up so fast that I have trouble catching up in their lives. Anyhow, I made a card for her Confirmation so she would remember it and think back that she got it from her auntie. It is so much more fun to give something that you have done yourself and put your heart in.

I never put much on my cards but I am very pleased with how this card turned out even if, for my taste, is a lot of embellishments. Sometimes you needs to get out of your comfort zone and just go go for it and that is what I did this time.

The digital stamp is from  Skogstokiga Digital Stamp and Art and it's called Kors Bibel Ros.

Anyways, I will leave you with my card and until next time .......................... craft on.

 "To the memory of your confirmation"


Here are the colors I used with Promarkers:

Rose: Crimson, Cardinal Red, Ruby, Poppy, Red, Lipstick Red
Stem/Leaf: Pine, Forest Green, Grass, Bright Green, Leaf Green, Apple
Cross: Cool Grey 1-5
String: Cerise, Rose Pink, Baby Pink
Book: Satin, Almond, Sandstone

No comments:

Post a Comment