Sunday, May 1, 2016

Kenny K Freebie and more

Hello again,

It's me again, and I hope you are having a fabulous day where ever you are in the world reading this. I am so excited to be able to present this card for you. I have as you may remembered been selected as being a GDT at the talented KennyK Stamps. Not only did I get the chance to color the monthly freebie but also a little special deal as well.

I got 3 images and one being the freebie, but I wanted to draw them all so therefore I combined them all in one card. The Freshman is this months freebie and Fabby Farah and Ginger Gem is for a special $1 deal.
On this card you will find the Freshman being to the left and Ginger Gem in the middle and Fabby Farah to the right. I think they all turned out great. I don't know if you can tell that Fabby Farah has a sparkly dress on.

If you are not signed up for the newsletter over at KennyK Stamps I highly recommend it, you will receive a freebie every months and not to speak of the great $1 deal for the other two fabulous images this month.
Below the pictures you will find the list of all the colors I have used.


Anyways, until next time ......... Craft on.




Here's a list of all the colors that I have used for the girls: 
The Freshman:
Face: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Lips: Poppy, Red
Eyes: Cinnamon, Cocoa
Hair: Chestnut, Walnut, Henna, Cocoa, Saddle Brown (L.E)*
Top: Ice Grey 1
Skirt: Red, Lipstick Red, Crimson
Socks: Red, Lipstick Red, Ice Grey 1
Shoes: Crimson, Lipstick Red, Ice Grey 1

Ginger Gem:
Face: Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Almond
Lips: Coral
Eyes: Powder Blue
Hair: Ginger, Pumpkin, Amber, Raw Sienna
Top: Blossom, Pale Blossom (L.E)*
Pants: Denim Blue
Shoes: Cool Grey 2-5

Fabby Farah:
Face: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Eyes: Tea Green, Grey Green
Lips: Crimson, Red
Hair: Almond, Primerose, Buttercup
Dress: Cool Grey1, Ice Grey 1 Stickles- Diamond
Jacket: Cool Grey 2-5
Boots: Cool Grey 2-5


No comments:

Post a Comment