Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge - Circles

Hello there,

It's Monday again and a new week and that means that we have a new challenge over at The Outlawz and Monday Greetings. This weeks sponsor is: Alicia Bell. I chose to use Etiqueta Flores the theme for this weeks challenge is: Circles.

I actually loved doing this challenge, and went with maybe not my usual colors to make something different. I think it turned out good and love the colors that I chose for the card as well.

I am not gonna go on with this entry, I will just let you decide what you think of the card yourself.

I hope you will have a great week ahead and hope to see you join in on the fun challenge we have this week.
Next weeks challenge is: Anything Goes!!!

Anyways, until next time .............. craft on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment