Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge - Summer Beach Party

Hello again my crafty peeps,

Wow, it's Monday already and that means of course we have another challenge starting today at The Outlawz and Monday Greetings.

This week we are privilege to have 2 sponsors again. It is so much fun when we have more than one sponsor to make cards for, but the only problem I see is that I don't know what to do with all my cards. Hm, I have to figure out what to do. I do try to sell them as well, but I am making more than I sell.

Anyhow, this weeks sponsors are the following:




In the Eureka Stamps I chose to use: digi20106 Beach Girl 
I really enjoyed coloring her up and liked the way I choose to layout the rest. I chose to use stamps in the corners from DIGISTAMPS4JOY

This card my son's music teacher got last Friday since it was the last time before summer vacations. I thought the card was on the spot with that sentiment as well since school is out now and it is summer vacation.


 For our sponsor over at Creative Bug I choose to color the image Time Well Spent.
I thought this image was good with the theme, since it's summer and I have such lovely memories when I was a child. I can remember to go out fishing on my grandpa's boat and make a fire to cook the fish we caught and eat it for dinner the same day. 



Colors I have used using Promarker:
Face: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Hair: Cocoa, Cinnamon
Bathing Suite: Rose Pink, Baby Pink
Floaty: Canary, Buttercup, Pink, Forest Green, Bright Green.



Upcoming challenges are:
June 20 - New Technique and tell what it is
June 27 - Anything Goes
July 4 - SOMETHING ABOUT MUSIC
July 11 - Summer recreation
July 18 - Friendship
July 25 - Anything Goes



No comments:

Post a Comment