Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge - Friendship GCC081516

Howdy crafty peeps,

So here we are again with another week starting and another challenge at The Outlawz. This weeks theme is Friendship and why not give your special friend, best friend a really nice card just because you can?
It's so appreciated to get a gift with no attachment nor any obligations because of it.

This week we have 2 sponsors the first is SLS Lines and the next is The East Wind. I have chosen the Dragonfly from SLS Lines and Untitled from East Wind.

I will be short on my blog entry today due to lack of sleep and needing to get up early in the morning. I really hope you are enjoying my cards and feel free to comment on my cards what you think.

Until next time ...................... craft on!!!!


 SLS Lines - Dragonfly

 The East Wind - Untitled

UPCOMING CHALLENGES:
Aug 22 - Use Colors Purple and Green
Aug 29 - Anything Goes
Sept. 5 - Fall Colours
Sept. 12 - Brighten Someone's Day (Get Well)
Sept. 19 - Use a circle, square, rectangular and a star on your card/project
Sept. 26 - Anything Goes



No comments:

Post a Comment