Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge - Tic Tac Toe GCC080816

Howdy Crafty Pardner,

It's time for another challenge here at the Monday Greetings and I, Liw, with the weird name is hosting it this week. Hope you all are enjoying some summer and that the weather is treating you a lot better than it is here in Sweden. I always get amazed on the people who present the weather, they are the only one that can be totally wrong giving the weather update and still keep their job. Go figure!! :)

It has been sunny, warm and nice days here but mostly it has been a bit odd weather. One day cloudy, the next sunny, following by rain or even thunder. Oh, I forgot hail, yup, we got hail a couple of weeks ago. Anyways, I am working all summer at a summer hotel so I am not so sad about the weather so to me it hasn't bothered me much in the way that I haven't been able to go to the beach etc.
This weeks challenge is Tic Tac Toe and you can choose either row to follow. My amazing DTs friends has done an amazing challenge yet again. I am so grateful to be surrounded by so talented ladies that amazes me each and every week with their craft. I hope I will see a lot of entries this week to see what you can come up with using the different rows to choose from.

So with further due I will leave you with the instructions on how to enter and who our sponsors are for this week. Good luck and hope to see some amazing cards this week.
Anyways........Until next time .... craft on.

CHALLENGE:  Tic Tac Toe (choose a line to create either vertical, horizontal or diagonal.)


  
Our sponsors this week are: 
 Dr. Digis - http://doctor-digi.com
The prizes you will find on our challenge.

Below are my take on the different sponsors images using: Flowers, Image, Punch/Die Cut

 Angie's - Mouse Eating Cheese

Dr. Digi's - Trina the Tramp


UPCOMING CHALLENGES:
Aug 15 - Friendship
Aug 22 - Use Colors Purple and Green
Aug 29 - Anything Goes
TAG:  GCC080816

No comments:

Post a Comment