Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge GCC101016 Anything Christmas

Hello Crafty Peeps,

This weeks challenge is all about Christmas. I can't believe this year has gone by so fast and Christmas is soon around the corner. Come and join in on Monday Greetings Challenges.
Maybe you will be our next winner for this challenge?

I am not even ready for fall season, but I guess it will be here anyways if I am ready or not. I am a summer girl who loves sunny days and warm weather. Some days I do miss living in Florida and The Sunshine State.

I am still struggling with my lack of energy, and I am going to another Dr next week for a second opinion. They think I am depressed but I think I have problem with my thyroid and need to change my meds for that. I hope this Dr will help me figure out why I am so tired all the time. It feels as I can sleep all day and night around. I am no fun for my kids since I don't have any energy to do things.

This weeks sponsor is the talented Rick St.Dennis with the image called Cocoa and Cookie Santa.
It was a fun image to color and I think I will use this one for my of my Christmas cards, I have yet not started but I guess since this will be the first one I will continue.

Anyways, until next time ..................... craft on!!!

 Upcoming Challenges:
October 17 - More than 2 layers
October 24 - Animal Antics - Feature an animal on your card/project
October 31 - Anything Goes
November 7 - Use a Christmas Sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment