Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Monday Greetings - Anything Goes - GCC103116

Hello there crafty peeps,

Wow, I am really falling behind in the blogging world - shame on me.
I hope you are all doing well and life is treating you well. I can't believe Christmas is around the corner.

For this challenge I had a rough time to get something done but I got one card ready in time, that's how it goes sometimes when life decides to go other ways than you have planned.

So this Monday Greetings is Anything Goes since it's the last week of the month. Our lovely sponsors for this week was: Di's Digis and Bugaboo. I used a image from Bugaboo called Meant to be floral.

 I will leave you with my take on the image and challenge and hope I have inspired you on your way.

Until next time ........................................................ Craft on!!!

UPCOMING CHALLENGES:
November 7 - Use a Christmas Sentiment
November 14 - Family Gatherings
November 21 - Sparkle & Shine - use bling, glossy accents, pearls, glitter, sequins or
anything that sparkles or shines
November 28 - Anything Goes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment