Monday, February 6, 2017

A Card for Your Valentine - Monday Greetings Challenge

Hello there my crafty Peeps.

I have been MIA in the blog world and I am terribly sorry, but I will try to get better with it.

Anyways, here is this weeks challenge over at The Outlawz. Theme for the week is "A card for your Valentine". For this week we have the talented Dr. Digi as our sponsor and I chose to use the image Valentine Derek.

I will leave you with my card for this weeks challenge and hope to see your creative cards in the challenge.

Until next time, ......................................................... Craft on!!!!

 Front Side

Inside the card.

UPCOMING CHALLENGES:
FEB 13 - Music to my Ears (relative to a song or a musical note/staff on your card)
FEB 20 - TIC TAC TOE
FEB 27 - ANYTHING GOES




No comments:

Post a Comment