Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Monday Greetings Challenge GCC061217, Square Cards

Hello Peeps,


Another week has passed and a new one has started and with that a new Monday Greetings Challenge of course.


This weeks theme is to have a square card. Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is the talented Eureka Stamps. I chose to you the image Thank You for this challenge.


 I do hope you will enjoy my card and get inspired and I hope that you will come to the Monday Greetings Challenge and join in on this weeks Square Cards theme.


This card I also gave to a co-worker who is leaving us in the end of the summer. Since we all are going on different vacation we gave her this card and a bag full of picnic food and some wine to enjoy on a summer day.


Until next time...................................................... Craft on!!!




June 19th - Relaxing this Summer
June 26th - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment