Monday, October 23, 2017

MONDAYS GREETINGS CHALLENGE - BE THANKFUL - GCC102317

Hello my crafty Peeps,


I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. Mine was good and hectic in different ways. Saturday I went to see an apartment then the little man had birthday party to attend, and then laundry. Sunday was a be-at-home-day almost. I had to help my mother getting some winter tires out from the storage.


Anyways, enough of my weekend and on to this weeks challenge. As I mentioned in my last entry here on the blog the Monday Greetings Group has been divided into two groups so I will only post every other week, and I think it is great. You don't have to stress and get cards done on a weekly basis and you can take a short break in between.


This weeks sponsor is the awesome QKR Stampede and I choose to use the image Hanging. I did the image pretty fast but I was struggling to get a good sentiment to use with the stamp. Finally I figured out one that I think is a good one and suitable for the occasion. I hope to see your creation this week on this challenge.


Anyways, until then .......................................................................... Craft on !!!!








If you are like me to be ahead in doing things here are the upcoming challenges:


  • OCT 30 - Creepy Nite Greetings
  • NOV 6 - Include an Animal
  • NOV 13 - Happy Holidays
  • NOV 20 - A Winter holiday or Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment